Monday, November 24, 2008

Great News


I'm too tired to do a weekend recap, but I wanted to pass along some awesome news from the weekend. On Saturday, I got an e-mail from my buddy out here in North Carolina inviting me over for Thanksgiving dinner with his wife's family on Thursday. It was such a nice surprise and made me feel great because the alternative was to just pretend the holiday wasn't even happening to dodge the disappointment. So, that should be fun. I'm not bringing any food because, let's get serious, I've become a better cook out here, but I'm not that good! I am bringing flowers though...

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Yay!!! Now I don't have to feel so bad when I rub it in how good my mom's cooking was! And since a true Southern woman is cooking for you, I bet you'll see some different things on the menu! Try to sneak a picture of the fixins.

:)

Unknown said...

Great picture, Conor! Where did you get that?
xxoo

ConorGlassey said...

Just found it on Google images...