Thursday, February 5, 2009

Garbage Pail Kids


I forgot to blog about this earlier, but I watched The Garbage Pail Kids Movie over Christmas break and it was awesome. My niece got it in our annual white elephant exchange and was nice enough to give it to uncle Con Con. Greg and I watched it late one night (like 3 a.m.) and laughed our heads off. As you can tell from the photo, it basically defines the "so bad it's good" genre. If you ever need a little "laughter midnight" viewing, give it a shot.

3 comments:

kabeaner said...

It doesn't matter how late it is, this movie will NEVER be funny.

Trisha said...

That looks a little creepy...

Cheryl said...

I'm with you on that one Kari. I'm all for crappy movies, but this one just doesn't do it for me...

Just another reason why I think you married me so you could be brothers with Greg.