Sunday, February 22, 2009

Three crazy things I saw yesterday

1) On the way home from the game, I took an exit looking for a BBQ joint that I had seen billboards for. Of course it was closed, but I saw a drive-thru convenience store. It's not a drive-thru like McDonalds, where you drive next to the building...you actually drive through the damn thing! If you think about it, that pretty much makes all the other "convenience" stores pretty inconvenient.

2) A UNC Baseball billboard. I was pretty surprised by that. I know I haven't seen a UW baseball billboard, but I'm trying to think if I've even seen a Mariners billboard...

3) This huge chair (notice the mini van for scale). I've actually seen these (there are two) before from the freeway, but this time I actually took the exit and tracked them down...

1 comment:

Caroline Chapman said...

The drive through and big chair makes me think NC is the best place on earth. Is Baseball America hiring?