Sunday, October 12, 2008

Favorite cereals

A conversation at work the other day got me thinking about my favorite cereals. If you don't know, cereal is my favorite food. I could (and have, on many occasions) eat it every meal of the day. I love pretty much all cereals, but here are my 10 favorite kinds, in order...

1) Golden Grahams
2) Cap'n Crunch (with Crunch Berries)
3) Fruity Pebbles
4) Rice Krispie Treats cereal
5) Life / Cinnamon Life
6) Oh's
7) Cocoa Krispies
8) Frosted Flakes
9) Frosted Mini Wheats
10) Sugar Smacks

There's a ton more that I love that missed the cut. What are your favorites?

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

So, when you told me the other day that you loved me more than Fruity Pebbles, does that mean you love Golden Grahams and Cap'n Crunch more than me? I just can't compete, can I?

kabeaner said...

Frosted Cheerios. Those are my favorite. (Max also loves them). I also enjoy Rice Chex and Life.

AMB said...

I bet you didn't know that I won $100 from Cap'n Crunch (with Crunch Berries). When I was 8 - I found where the Cap'n was hiding.

I used to always eat everything except the crunch berries and then count them up. Serious good stuff!

Little Ricky

ConorGlassey said...

No, I didn't know that! That's awesome! Geez...you winning money from Cap'n Crunch, Anna Marie in Ivar's commercials...you guys are getting cooler by the day!

Gregy said...

Boo Berry, only at Halloween time. Franken Berry is good but Boo Berry is Better. Lucky Charms are always fun, they need another Charmellow though, maybe a little green leprechaun?!