Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I got tagged!

Kari tagged me the other day, requesting that I fill out this survey, so here goes nothing...

9 TV Shows I watch:
• baseball
• football
• Curb Your Enthusiasm
• Project Runway
• Saturday Night Live
• The Office
• 30 Rock
• The Soup
• Seinfeld

9 of my favorite restaurants:
• Q Shack
• Jimmy John's
• Red Mill
• King's Teriyaki
• Matt's Famous Chili Dogs
• Sushiland
• This little Mexican place in Snohomish...not even sure what it's called, but it's awesome.
• Alligator Soul
Cereality (haven't even been there, but trust me...it's my favorite!)

9 things that happened yesterday:
• Woke up
• Shaved
• Took a shower
• Went to work
• Ate lunch
• Came home
• Watched some baseball
• Talked to Cheryl
• Went to bed. Exciting, right?

9 things that I am looking forward to:
In chronological order...
• Talking to Cheryl tonight
• Matt & Kelly visiting me
• World Series
• NOFX concert
• Coming home for Halloween
• Mariners hiring a GM
• Election Day
• Megan coming to visit me
• Coming home for Christmas

9 things on my wish list:
• an awesome job
• a house
• a great Mariners GM
• an after-work game of Wiffle Ball
• a haircut
• cooking lessons
• a maid
• Rays winning the World Series
• more iPhone apps

9 people that I tag:
I wish more of my friends blogged, but they don't. Kari already tagged Anna Marie. I'm pretty sure Mike and Kelly won't do this. Katie—do you read my blog? If so, you're up!

6 comments:

Caroline Chapman said...

Thank god you posted, i was getting bored. With the exception of football/baseball we could watch tv together all day.

Unrelated topic- how's your exercise was going? I recommend getting a Wii Fit. We hooked ours up last night and it was ahmazing (think Kelly from The Office). I seem to have lost that 1 pound cuz I'm back to normal in my BMI. Anyway, its cool and it gives you stats like you'd like. The end.

See you Halloweeen!

ConorGlassey said...

Haven't lost a damn ounce. It's discouraging. I'm still eating healthier, but exercise has slowed a bit with the playoffs. I wish I could lose weight from typing! Maybe I'll invent little finger weights and market them to fat journalists and secretaries...

Kelly and Katie have Wii Fit and I thought it was a lot of fun. When the Wii first came out, I had an idea to become Nintendo's version of Jared from Subway...haha!

megiejane said...

election day is before my visit!

megiejane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ConorGlassey said...

Meg - whoops!

Caroline Chapman said...

Losing weight is hard! but you're focusing on being healthy so no matter what you're gunna be successful!


And another thing, yogurt story made me giggle. And another thing. Horia is watching the Daily Show with his motorcycle helmet on. Its new.