Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Play this game

Some people over at Lookout Landing pointed me in the direction of this awesome little game and it's completely addictive. It's definitely one of the best internet games I've ever played. It's really fun and really challenging, but it's also good for learning more about physics and engineering. When you actually complete a level (especially after the first few), it's a very rewarding feeling and I wouldn't make fun of you if you said you got up and did a little dance. Check it out, but don't blame me if three hours slips by...

Fantastic Contraption

3 comments:

Kelly Keeton said...

awesome... did you ever know of the game The Incredible Machine? old computer game like this kicked ass.

ConorGlassey said...

No, never played it. Similar to this?

mernando fonterey said...

Four Balls is stomping my mind grapes!!!