Wednesday, September 3, 2008

10 Reasons I Want To Lose Weight

1) Health, obviously.

2) My 10-year reunion is coming up and I want to look good.

3) I'm going to Hawaii in June (yay!) and I want to be comfortably shirtless as much as possible.

4) Horia. I know, it sounds kinda gay — but pretty much every time I see Horia, I think, "Damn, those are cool clothes. I wish I could fit into clothes like that and look that awesome." Which leads me to...

5) H&M. There's one in Southcenter Mall now and I can't wait to check it out.

6) Another store called Zebraclub. There's one in Bell. Square and it's like walking past a bunch of Horia-like mannequins.

7) I'll have more energy to play with my nieces and nephews.

8) Megan probably won't make fun of me as much!

9) Sometimes I have to turn sideways when going through turnstiles. That's embarrassing.

10) I'll save money on gas!

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

You are awesome, and I'm really proud of you Conor! Keep up the good work, and I can't wait to show you off when you get home!

HORiA DOCiU said...

dude!!! I wanna join' your club!! I've not worked out in foreeeeever and I cant fit into some of my old jeans. I've been eating cake and not jogging... and I feel like not only do I wanna be in remotely appropriate shape for a twenty-something, but I think it'd be good for me to be a positive example for my fam too- I love those guys!

Lets do it! hit me up on myspace and tell me what your plan entails! We'll be each other's coach! I'll get a webcam and we can do skype like lovers or nerdballs.

hi-five!!!

HORiA DOCiU said...

as for my 'cool clothes' those are proly' the ones Sonia picked out! lol

AMB said...

Just went to the H&M last week. Love it!

AMB said...

Also, I laughed out loud really hard about the turnstyles. Sorry it that wasn't supposed to be funny.