Wednesday, September 17, 2008

USSMariner

I didn't mention anything about it yesterday, but during my dinner with Dave last night he asked if I'd be interested in joining the crew at USSMariner.com, as he's getting married and Derek already spends tons of time on the site. I said I would, but didn't think anything would come of it—certainly not so quickly! But later that night I got an e-mail from Dave saying he was serious and, less than 24 hours later, I've got my first post up. It's very exciting and actually a bit surreal, as I've been such a huge fan of the site since it's inception (on my birthday) in 2003. Writing for USSM will be a lot of fun. It will sort of be like what I was doing over at StopTheWave, except people will actually read it! It will certainly be an interesting off-season, so I'm sure there will be plenty to talk about over there and I'm happy to be a part of it!

Oh, and to get an idea of what a link on USSM can do for your site, check out this graph of the visitors here...

No comments: