Tuesday, September 2, 2008

September 2, 2008

I'm up late for a guy that "ran" two miles today! The truth is, I'm waiting for my dad to call. He's in Seattle in the middle of a fantasy football auction draft for our team and I want to see who we came away with. We already got to keep Adrian Peterson, Reggie Wayne, Jay Cutler and Wes Welker, and I know he got Steven Jackson — so I know we're in good shape, I just want to see how the rest of the roster turned out.

Anyway, it was another great day at the office. Since another intern left on Friday, I did two Daily Dishes this morning (here and here). I also did a post on the business blog (here) and continued to work on some data entry stuff. Also, I wrote most of the recaps at the top of the lists here. I found out that tomorrow I'll be covering the playoffs throughout the minor leagues. I'm not quite sure what that entails/how we're covering it, but I'm excited to find out in the morning. I also found out today that I get two weeks off for Christmas, which is amazing. The two weeks align perfectly with Cheryl's break too, so that's even better! Oh yeah, and I joined a fantasy football league with some of the guys at work. So, it was an all-around awesome day!

After the run, I cooked some dinner (a little spaghetti and a lot of salad), chatted with Cheryl, surfed the Web and played some Madden. During my Web browsing, I came across two things that got me really excited.

1) I can't wait for this to be released for Mac.
2) I can't wait for this to be released in theaters (NSFW).

2 comments:

HORiA DOCiU said...

yeah, that movie 'otta be cool!!

ps healthnut, try whole grain pasta! its good for you- i saw it on oprah, no joke.

Brent Thomas said...

Conor you should check this out

http://www.google.com/googlebooks/chrome/

All you need to know about Chrome.