Sunday, August 31, 2008

August 31, 2008

Another low-key day, which was nice. I woke up at 1 again, took a shower and then checked my e-mail, where I found out that the guy I e-mailed on Craigslist about a bike wanted me to come by his house between 8 and 10 a.m. Needless to say, I didn't get any of the seven bikes he had for sale. Early bird gets the worm, I guess...
After that, I went grocery shopping and stocked up on more food I can make (and a strainer). I got a lot of fruits and veggies, as I'm trying to eat healthier. I also got some more tuna for sandwiches and some other lunch meat, I got some Slim Fast shakes for breakfast, some more Golden Grahams, stuff to make tacos and I got something interesting that I'm going to have for dinner sometime this week. It's something I've always wanted to try and I'm not sure this is the best way to try it, but whatev. Any guesses? Give up? Matzo ball soup! I'll give my goyum review of it later this week.

After shopping, I basically just sat around my room. I'm odd in that I have ADD, but I'm also really lazy, so I spent the day constantly switching between activities that can be done while sitting down. I found Project Runway reruns on YouTube and started to get caught up with the episodes I missed while in Birch Bay/on the road/out here, played some Madden and surfed the 'net. I really need a bike!

Looking at the box score of the Greensboro Grasshoppers game makes me pissed I didn't go tonight. Both players I'm excited to see (Mike Stanton and Matt Dominguez) each hit two home runs and the Grasshoppers won it in the bottom of the ninth! Ouch. I'm going tomorrow though for the last game of the season. It's about an hour drive out there, so I'll have to get up waaaay earlier than I have been, since the game starts at 12:35!

No comments: