Saturday, August 30, 2008

I got some games!

I got some games for my iPhone and, like the apps, they're all awesome. They were all free and I was expecting to delete some, but they're all great.

Anaconda
This is like the classic snake game. It's really easy to play (just tap the screen the direction you want your snake to go), but I don't think a lot of people have downloaded it yet because on my first game I got second place on the high score list.

CannonGame
This is like Scorched Earth, except there aren't other tanks firing at you. You're a tank and you have to adjust your angle and velocity to hit five targets. You get 15 shots per level, each getting progressively harder with more obstacles.

BJ Run Lite
This is a blackjack game. I thought it was just going to be plain-old blackjack, but it's actually a lot more fun. You get five hands and 30 seconds to make the best five hands as possible. You get bonus points for blackjacks, hands of 21 and time that you don't use. Really fast, really fun and really addictive.

Accel Break
This is like my favorite game on GameBoy, Alleyway. You know, you move the paddle around, hitting a little ball to break a block of bricks at the top of the screen? Good times!

Break Classic Lite
This is like Accel Break, but a lot more cartooney, with more colors, multiple balls and silly sound effects.

Tap Tap Revenge
This is like Guitar Hero for your iPhone. Except you've never heard of the songs and it's not as fun. Free though...

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Uh, excuse you - where is BWE's shout-out for the second alleyway game and the cannonball game?!? Love you!