Thursday, August 14, 2008

My first post at BaseballAmerica.com

Writing for the BA blog started a day earlier than expected. Here's a link to my first post...

Click here.

Each day at BA, different writers recap the highlights and solid performances from the different minor league levels. The blog posts are done first thing in the morning and are known as the Daily Dish. You can see that today I did the Short-Season dish (so, I would have included any AquaSox, if any were worthy). I'll do the Short-Season Dish again tomorrow and then will take over the Rookie Leagues Dish on Monday.

To navigate to the blogs on your own, follow these three simple steps...
1) Go to www.baseballamerica.com
2) In the blue toolbar at the top of the page, you'll see the word BLOGS on the right side. Hover your mouse over that word and click on Prospects.
3) Scroll down and on the right sidebar you'll see the word Categories. Under that, click on either Short-Season Dish or Rookie Leagues Dish.

2 comments:

kabeaner said...

So I read your Baseball America blog. Maybe skimmed is more like it. Pretty much didn't understand a word of it. But I'm very impressed!

AMB said...

Conor you are a stud. You are livin' the dream, dude.

Rictum Beanis